About Contact Press Follow

October 16, 2011

Cooking recipe: homemade pasta casserole

Today's post is gonna be a little different since I'll share my cooking recipe for homemade lasagna/pasta casserole with you guys.
As I still live with my parents, I don't usually get to cook myself. And if I do, I have to take account of two very, well, special kinds of tastes since both my siblings are kind of difficult with that most of the time (one being a vegetarian, the other doesn't like this and that). With food, they're like toddlers, except they're 15 and 17 years old. Oh, well. So yesterday, I was staying at my boyfriend's place and so had the rare opportunity to cook whatever I wanted (and, thankfully, my bf would really eat nearly everything). I made my favourite dish of the moment: my homemade pasta casserole. Here we go...



What you need:
-minced meat, penne pasta, gratin mozzarella cheese, peeled tomatoes, vinegar, onios, olive oil, spices (pepper, salt, basil...)

Step 1:
cut onions and vinegar and heat together in olive oil; simmer pasta in a seperate pot
Step 2:
add minced meat and let simmer until the meat is done
Step 3:
add tomatoes and spices, let simmer until the taste pleases you; preheat oven (150°C should be fine)
Step 4:
take a casserole dish, put a bit of olive oil in, then add layers of pasta and sauce
Step 5:
put as much cheese on top as you wish (me likes mucho!)
Step 6:
put the dish in the oven, just wait until the cheese has fully melted, and you're done!

8 comments:

  1. wow thzt looks deliscious !!!

    have you seen my new post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej! Jag är med i en fototävling och undrar om du kan rösta på min bild som är nummer 4? Jag ber om ursäkt om du inte gillar såna meddelande! <3 http://elifoto.blogg.se/2011/october/fototavling-rosta.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't speak any swedish... :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...das sieht soooo lecker aus!Will auch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this sounds yummy and so easy even a terrible cook like me could do it!

    www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

    p.s. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm! this looks so yummy!

    i've never made this! but i'll try!!

    thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook