About Contact Press Follow

September 4, 2011

Outfit Recap: August

I'm back in cold old Europe. And it has welcomed me with thunderstorms today.
Hmm... I miss sunny California now. I love fall fashion, but putting on a pair of shorts and a random top while still looking nice is just sooo much easier than dressing for fall, don't you think?

Anyways, here's a recap of my august 2011 outfits. I looove the ones we shot in L.A. You can really see the light is SO much better in those. Speaking of photos - my camera broke down after our first week in L.A. I'll get it to the doctor aka. the store tomorrow, so hopefully I can take pictures again soon, but until then you're gonna have to bear with my photos from Cali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook