About Contact Press Follow

September 28, 2011

L.A. shopping, part 3







-green cardigan and yellow knit from Forever21, sweater Pink by Victoria's Secret
-t-shirts Disney Store and Target, crochet top Forever21
-shorts Levi's, suede skirt Forever21
-boyfriend jeans and boyfriend skinnies Levi's, dark jeans BCBG
-laptop case Pink by Victoria's Secret

Here we go! This is the last part of my L.A. shopping haul. I know it's a little much, but since this is already the third haul post... I thought I'd better get it over with ;)
Hope you like it.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely things you've bought!°°

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Ohh I wanna go to LA as well!

    Hugs fr.o.m. Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cool new stuff!Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great purchases! Especially the yellow skirt/shorts

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's a huge shopping haul!! jealous!

    http://avocadosundays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much nice stuff! I´m really jealous you were in LA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook