About Contact Press Follow

August 8, 2011

Soap & Glory



second photo by PR Newswire

Last week I was invited to a beauty breakfast with Soap & Glory since they're launching a new product line. I honestly felt so intimidated at that event. It was way more major than I would've thought. There was this Vogue editor there, for example. I was like "yeah..well, just ignore me, I'm probably just in the wrong place". I actually sat next to the founder of Soap & Glory. I just sat in silence and admired her british accent.

I took home a bag full of products from the brand: shower gel, scrub, body butter and body spray/fragrance. Aww my gawwd I just LOVE the smell! And I'm not saying this because I got the products for free. I love them! Using them everyday. I'd love to get them in travel size - does anyone know if they even come in travel size?

They also installed a huge sculpture of a bathing woman in the Alster, the lake here in Hamburg. (just look at the second photo) Isn't that such a nice PR idea?

(please note that this is not a sponsored post!)

1 comment:

  1. i am actually in love with soap and glory, its the only brand i really trust with like exfoliating the skin n everything, your blog is soo lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)


    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook