About Contact Press Follow

August 23, 2011

Outfit/20082011




h&m dress // primark sandals // diy earring

Hi, guys! How's it going? Let me just say how nice it is that the Americans think of internet-addicts like me and have free wi-fi in almost every spot in town. Loving it!
We took these pictures at the Santa Monica Pier on Saturday. It's such a beautiful place! We're definitely going back and then, I'll swim in the ocean :) I got sunburnt pretty badly, though. Ouch!

Hope you guys like the outfit. While packing, I figured California would probably be just the place to wear hippiesque outfits. Also, how do you like my 'nail design'? Got inspired to do this on the flight. As I'm wearing nail polish all the time and quickly get tired of colours/looks, this was a breath of fresh air. How do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. da will ich auch gleich wieder verreisen! ahww

    ReplyDelete
  2. toller blog :)

    http://fashionhurtssemi.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook