About Contact Press Follow

August 11, 2011

Outfit/10082011



h&m blazer, top // levi's curve id jeans // snefter ring // diy earring

That's what I wore today/yesterday (depends on where you live...). I love the accessoires on that outfit! I think it's the first time that I ever really like my own diy. And that ring is just gorgeous- still in love with it! It just makes every outfit look so chic and stylish, don't you think?

The weather has reached the top of bad- it's super rainy and pretty cold most of the time. Oh, not to mention the wind. I'm lucky enough to escape this weather soon.. Just one more week till I get on my plane to L.A. I still can't really believe it. It's so surreal. I know some people travel to far distances like that pretty often but for me it's still pretty much of a big deal. My first time to cross the pond. I believe that while I'm still young I should try to see and explore as much of the world as I can.

3 comments:

  1. Das Top gefällt mir besonders gut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that earring with that jacket. Such crispness and creativity within an outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook