About Contact Press Follow

August 6, 2011

New in: YSL arty look-alike

Sometimes I just go with the flow... And I couldn't resist the intriguing looks of YSL's arty ring. But, seriously, $150 for fashion jewellery?! I found quite an amazing fake online though. After almost two weeks, my ring arrived in my mail yesterday. I have to say that I'm rather pleased with it. The quality is satisfying, the size is perfect and as for the looks..well, that's what the photo is for ;)

I ordered my ring from Snefter and it cost $35 + delivery, shipping worldwide!! (and I didn't have to pay customs, if you wanna ask) They also offer more nice jewellery and a whole bunch of different colours of the faux YSL arty ring.

You can get a discount of 10% if you order in August and use the code "CINJA10"

HERE's your gateway to the rings. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any model pics of the above Arty lookalike? I am definitely considering getting one too since I'm not totally convinced I want to spend $250 (that's the price in the US right now). Here's my logic: http://granola2glam.blogspot.com/2012/01/adding-to-my-lust-list-ysl-arty-ring.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook