About Contact Press Follow

August 21, 2011

Diary/Getting to L.A.






1. we were waiting for our connecting flight at Newark airport, basically around the corner from NYC. see the skyline?
2. first thing after landing was getting a Starbucks - obviously!
3. gotta love Dunkin Donuts, especially since Donuts go for $1 here...damn cheap!
4. L.A., here we come
5. the sky above..well, I have no idea - somewhere between NYC and LA. the clouds looked so great!

Yup, I made it to L.A. safely! Surprisingly, I'm not suffering from jetlag at all. I'll post more photos very soon, taking tons of pictures every day.
See you!

PS: I'm posting lots on my Twitter, so follow me if you're into it ;)

1 comment:

  1. amazing !!! have fun there !!

    have you seen my new post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook