About Contact Press Follow

August 13, 2011

Diary/3


1. the breakfast/bruch I made for the boy and me some time ago. love cooking for him!
2. 'fritz kola' is a special independent Coke brand from my hometown, tasty!
3. got my first US dollar bills. my dad gave them to me, had forgotten about them- they lay somewhere in the back of the apartment for almost exactly 20 years (from before I was born). crazy, huh?
4. my new calendar from Letts of London. i love it! i'm actually the kind of person who can't live without a planner, i freak when i can't plan my days

Another diary post, in a new/old look. Do you like it?

5 comments:

  1. great post girl ! thanks for sharing !

    have you seen my new blogpost ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Idee mit dem "Diary"! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the photos :) i do similar posts like this as well over at my blog, project named Wandering Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute.....
    http://musemylife.com/wordpress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook