About Contact Press Follow

July 4, 2011

Outfit/04072011





monki shirt // h&m top // levi's curve ID jeans // mango bag // casio mini watch // allesausliebe 'lucky' bracelet

Happy Monday, everyone! (how ironic, right? well, let's hope most of us are having a happy monday anyways) Happy 4th of July, too - in case any American is reading this ;)
So, I played around with the layout a bit. I just didn't like the way the blog looked anymore. Now I feel better about it. Do you like it?

I also tried to make this post a little different (more and bigger pictures). Hope you like. I got the french glamour magazine you can see in the last picture from a friend who recently went to France. Ah, how refreshing it feels to read something in french again. I think I'll take some extra curricular french lessons next semester - I really need it!

Have a good day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. oh dear what a lovely sweater.i adore the colour!i am following ur great blog!check out mine and follow back if u want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey wo hast du die uhr gekauft?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous: bei urban outfitters..müsste es aber auch sonst überall geben wo es casio uhren gibt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Your blog looks great!

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook