About Contact Press Follow

July 20, 2011

New in: London shopping



hoodie Miss America - Glamour UK - canvas bags Primark - 'i heart london' tee souvenir shop - top Primark - union jack umbrella Susino

No, I did not secretly run off to London for a couple of days (sadly!). My mum and sister did (well, not secretly). They left me here drowning in envy... (yes, I'm a little bit dramatic) I just love London..I wish I could live there sometimes. But that's a different story.
The ladies were so kind to think of me when they went shopping in London town. I'm happy :) What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. oh how I wish I was in London to shop! aahh.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog!
    follow each other?
    xoxoxoxoxo

    thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, ich bin auch ein riesen london fan!! tolle sachen:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. London! :( I know your feeling! wishing I was there. some place different than the states.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey süße danke für deinen kommentar! also das rechts unten mit dem print finde ich genial :D!

    love, alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. so jealous! i love it all, wish i could go to london

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did some good shopping girl!! Love that last top :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wie gern ich jetzt in London wäre .. finde deinen Blog wunderbar! Vor allem auf Englisch? Super!

    http://taliyah-papula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bag!

    Want to follow each other? :) x

    Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. das ist aber nett von den beiden, dass sie an dich gedacht haben. Ich liebe London, war dieses Jahr auch da und werde wohl sehr bald wieder hin fliegen!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. tolle sachen! der hoodie sieht ganz schön gemütlich aus

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook