About Contact Press Follow

July 23, 2011

It's an addiction


catrice limited edtion out of space #03 'beam me scotty!' - p2 limited edition 100% red #10 'vivid', #60 'amazing'

Yeah, when it comes to nailpolish, I just can't help myself. I love going to the drugstore and just buying random stuff from the makeup counter. But I think these shades do pretty much complete my collection, so I won't feel the need to shop any more bottles. Until my holiday in California, of course.

I'm sorry for the lack of outfit posts here, but I've been feeling somewhat under the weather lately. Dressing up hasn't been my number one priority this week.

15 comments:

  1. Hey, I appreciate the black one! ;o)

    I just have the same addiction for nailpolish!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I don't even use nailpolish twice I just buy a completely new shade. O.P.I is so good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love red, dark red and pink shades. It makes you so feminine. I really enjoy reading your blog, dear. So great!

    Come visit me
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink shades-- im addicted too. Aaaah!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich liebe den ersten Nagellack! Tolle Farbe !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm exactly the same!! Love these shades!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that your polish collection is complete, I'm sure your life is not far from it either!

    We live for this kind of stuff!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    currently living in Purple Rain

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dark glittery bottle is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely post! :) you are so pretty!

    xx
    come see mine:
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I like this post so much, really great nail polish colors!!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook