About Contact Press Follow

July 21, 2011

Inspiration: Glamour Spain







Glamour Spain July 2011

Travelling seems to be all my folks are doing at the moment. So, when my mum recently got back from a (business!) trip to Spain, she brought me an issue of the spanish Glamour magazine. Lucky me, since I collect international Glamour mag. issues. I always find the photoshoots pretty inspiring. Those pictures speak for themselves. And, I mean, just look at that cover - I'm not into girls, but Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looks so darn hot!

15 comments:

  1. That was so sweet of your mother. You are right she looks Hot!

    Ciao,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoot with the ice cream is so unexpected and creative! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I really like this magazine:) great cover aswell! beautiful rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration, as always!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wenn ich irgendwo im Ausland bin kaufe ich mir dort meistens auch extra die dortige Zeitschrift :) Sind imemr wieder schöne und neue Inspirationen dabei, wie auch hier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks fab thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how nice of your mom!
    I love mags from all places too

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, I love the cute glasses! <3 The topknot is divine too!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!!!!;D

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this cover! Glamour is one of my favorite magazines :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. loove the ice cream editorials !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook