About Contact Press Follow

July 28, 2011

DIY: rip those pants!

This is certainly not the most creative DIY project. But what do you do when you've got a pair of old pants in your closet and you realize you haven't worn them in a year? The lovely Victoria Törnegren inspired me to cut this big hole into them (pants are by Pieces/Vero Moda).
I've been getting looks for my outfit again..pheew. So there's a hole in my pants. On.my.knee. Is that really so sensational?!

How do you like it?

Full outfit post coming later.

6 comments:

  1. I love the pants - so cool! :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're brave to do this, I don't think I could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ripping up old pants is always a great way to revamp them, I agree!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich find's cool :D Peppt alles auf...

    Danke dir für den Kommentar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I could brave the project!

    Yours look great though!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    totally seeing red

    ReplyDelete
  6. sieht cool aus, ich mag ripped jeans total gerne:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook