About Contact Press Follow

July 17, 2011

Diary/2




1. lately, the weather seems to have skipped summer,it's rather autumnish instead
2. i'm studying every day now as the next two weeks will be full of exams
3. how do you like my new nailpolish? (#47 by essence)

A short diary post since there isn't really that much going on in my life right now. I spend my days sitting at home, supposed to study. I made up a 'studying strategy' that works out just fine with me! Finally! I've found that it's useless to stress yourself out about studying. I work best when there's no pressure. So I just stopped thinking about it so much. It's not that I don't care, but I know that it will turn out all right. And if there's one test I can't pass - well,ok, I get 4 shots, so I'll just try next time.
Ever since I came across that theory (or whatever you want to call it), I happen to be able to memorize things way better. I also keep away from the library. It makes me feel awkward sitting there in silence. I need some little noise around me when I study. The library always makes me feel so tired...

So, yeah, since this is a diary post I thought I might as well write a little. Maybe some of you are in a similar situation and some story-telling could help. So, I wish you all a nice remaining Sunday. Without any pressure.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, really like the picture of the balcony under the rain!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog today and already loving it's journal-fashion tone! I especially love that you write about the difficulties of studying and combatting pressure because I am in more or less the same situation. Also, these pictures are phenomenal! Believe it or not, it really gets me in the mood to study lol. I wish we had weather like you do here in Toronto. I seem to do everything a lot better when it is raining.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook