About Contact Press Follow

July 5, 2011

Daily Make-Up Routine







1. liquid make up base in '#1 light' by Max Factor // Maybelline Pure Mineral Powder in '#021 natural beige' // brush by Ebelin
2. powder blush in 'apricot' by Manhattan // bronze powder in '#02 warm glow' by The Body Shop
3. Rimmel London Colour Rush eyeshadow in '#300 spun gold' // eyeshadow '#090 bring me frosted cake' by Catrice // Perfect Stay Concealer in '#001' by Astor // eyeshadow base 'Perfect Eyes! Base' by P2
4. mascara 'multi action false lashes' by essence // lash curler from the drugstore
I thought I'd revive the beauty section of the blog a little bit. So this is my daily make-up routine. It might look like a lot, but it's rather simple (done in 10 minutes..no matter how tired I am) and looks pretty natural. It actually took a long time to find a liquid make-up in my skintone as my face it pretty pale.

Let me know if you like this post - I'd like to make posts on this sort of topic more often.

BTW: Is it me or do my eyes have different colours? (the left one a little greener and the right one slightly more blue...?)

3 comments:

  1. Gefällt mir sehr gut! Nathürlich schön :>
    lg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! (:

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful clean palette! Love the natural nude and fresh colors on you!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook