About Contact Press Follow

June 16, 2011

What's in my bag

Since i can't post this much now/don't wear any fancy outfits because once again, exam time is coming up, I thought I'd to the typical 'What's in my bag' post. Seems like a standard post every blog has to have ;) So here we go... (i also always bring my keys with me, but i thought that information is sort of redundant)


american apparel medium carry-all pouch; glamour magazine; wallet from mango; iPod; astor perfect stay concealer; lipbalm; sony ericsson vivaz pro phone in union jack-case from accessorize

4 comments:

  1. I like your bag, and your bag-phone is very amazing!
    Kisses guapa!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your phonebag! its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mag das foto :-)

    Liebe Grüße, Semi ♥

    http://fashionhurtssemi.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude I've been lusting over that AA pouch forever. Lovely!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook