About Contact Press Follow

June 21, 2011

Outfit/21062011



H&M top,blazer
DIY shorts
Casio mini watch
Swarovski ring

People- finally another outfit post! The weather has been making it hard to wear all my new beautiful summer clothes recently, but last night I came up with this idea for, well, layering the pieces.

I took the hairstyle inspiration from the adorable Angelica. Doesn't show that well in the pictures, but I really liked it.

Strangely, when I walked through the city/home today, sooo many people stared at me as if I was wearing something, I don't know, filthy or insulting or just totally out of the line. I mean, I guess you ladies know that men (particuarly old men...eww!) tend to stare at womens' legs. But today it were almost exclusively women, giving me these looks. So, does my outfit look any weird to you? Because to me, it doesn't. But maybe there's something I just don't see... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think you should take this as a compliment :) Nothing wrong with the outfit imho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the t-shirt; it's very original!
    Un besito, guapetona!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this outfit is awesome! I love that over-sized blazer! Maybe everyone was staring to remember what you were wearing so they could recreate your look! ;)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook