About Contact Press Follow

June 7, 2011

Outfit/07062011



Weekday top
Pimkie pants
New Look belt

Sorry for my pixelated face in the second pic.. It was the one that portrays my outfit best but my face looked like shit ;) It's an outfit-post, so it's the outfit that matters anyways, right?

Hope you guys like the look, I've been bad at pulling together looks lately... I really need some fresh stuff in my closet. I'm soo looking forward to going shopping with my mum on friday! She used to be a stylist, so I guess I'm in good hands. She actually always picks the things nobody else sees/wears (but that still look great), even in H&M! My sis, btw, always picks the best stuff during sale. I wouldn't mind having one of those talents either..but well, I don't. I wonder what my secret shopping talent might be, though. Doesn't every woman have one? Do you have one?

12 comments:

  1. Cute top! Love the outfit!

    xoxo
    Stella

    NEW OUTFIT POST
    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup la ceinture!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute belt. My best friend's amazing to go sales shopping with, she spots all the best things. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suuch a lovely,but simple outfit-great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. I hate it when my outfit looks awesome but my face looks like shiz.

    I don't really have any secrets... umm move quick and never think twice lol jk about tha last part.

    Dearest,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, das Shirt ist wirklich genial!
    Dein Blog ist echt wunderschön und wird in nächster Zeit verfolgt werden!

    Bei uns gibt es auch ziemlich viele Neuigkeiten. Wir sind in einem Videoclip von DEINE JUGEND zu sehen!

    Vielleicht schaust du mal vorbei und sagst uns wie dir das Video gefällt?
    Außerdem gibt auch ein neues Outfit von Lin zu sehen.

    Lin & San

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style! Your top is awesome <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook