About Contact Press Follow

June 28, 2011

New in: sale shopping

bralet from H&M (€10); green heels from Zara (€20)

These are my favourite picks from the sale last week. I've been opting for that bralet for a while, but I didn't really know how to combine it and so it came a little pricey with its €25. But now that I found it in the sale, I couldn't resist it anymore. And then at Zara, I finally fell for the pointed toe heel trend. I've always wanted coloured shoes and since I never wear my pink ones (think I'll sell them), I decided to go with green instead. Love them!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous heels!

    New post up, visit and follow:
    http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted that corset! Jealous! Do you think they still have it?

    Keep up the great work!

    Smiles,
    Aina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Bralet ist wundervoll!

    http://a-few-sparks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook