About Contact Press Follow

June 2, 2011

My ultimate wishlist


skirt monki; blazer + tops h&m; bandeau top gina tricot; ring weekday; dungaree monki; jean jacket h&m; necklace weekday; skirt gina tricot

It's probably a little late for a wishlist, since my birthday is tomorrow (whoohooo). But lately, I've spent (what felt like) hours and hours in front of my closet every morning, convinced I have absolutely nothing to wear. Sounds familiar, right, ladies? Getting dressed can be a game, but sometimes I just tend to forget the rules... And with this cold in the morning/sunny at noon/rainy in the afternoon-weather we've had lately it wasn't exactly easy to pick an outfit either. Skirt or pants? Tights, no tights? Is a skirt too dressy? Just jeans and tee too casual? Sounds like a stupid problem to have, I know. But to my defence, I have to say: I'm always a little stupid in the mornings. Sometimes I 'hear' myself think right after getting up and I can't even believe where my thoughts are at. I guess there's some sort of an autopilot taking over my head mixing any kinds of words together I ever knew when I'm tired. Okay, this makes me sound like a psycho (which I'm not..as far as I know).
Alright, back to business: I really wouldn't mind getting all the pieces from the wishlist. I think it'd solve my "what to wear"-problem for a while. And since my mum's birthday gift to me will be a shopping tour, who knows - maybe I'll end up with a super duper great closet upgrade (or something...). I'll keep you updated on that one ;)
But for now, I have to go.. I'm cleaning the house since I'll have a party at my place tomorrow. Toodles!

PS: Oh, and, happy Father's Day! (mine's chilling in Spain now...lucky man)

13 comments:

  1. im already sayin happy birthday darling!!
    this is a great wishlist!! i love the tops and the skirts! its so pretty!!

    XOXO
    Farah from FashionFabrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post:) I want the jilet!
    I look forward to your advice and opinions on my blog!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that wishlist, oh how i want everything!!!
    and happy birthdayyy!!! hope you have a fab daaaay!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveeee the first skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the clean design of your blog and the picks. that skirt: L O V E!
    die melange

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this selection!It could be my wishlist too!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the white blazer!
    Great picks :)

    And already a happy birthday, enjoy your day! :D
    xxx


    Click here to join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how amazing - happy birthday darling girl we share the same birthday!!! :)) hope you had an amazing day!! <3

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wir haben den weißen Blazer von H&m und lieben es. Die Kette und dieser Ring gefallen uns auch seht gut.

    lg
    asziya & saida

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heey :)

    Wow dein blog ist ja mal total cool!
    bin gleich mal leser geworden! :))

    Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei, würde mich freuen^^

    Liebe Grüße
    yannickaltmeyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this looks fabulous!! Great choices!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook