About Contact Press Follow

June 4, 2011

Birthday Photodiary







1. it may not come out right in the photos, but I spent all day in the kitchen..I heard the food was good ;)
2. my shrimps/courgette salad..I'm so proud of this recipe!
3. cupcakes!
4. me and my (pixelated) ladies
5. and me and my (also pixelated) man

So now I'm officially 20. Whoa, sounds a little old to me... I had a blast last night. We had a party at my place and all my friends came :) Really made my day! I also love how it's always sunny on my birthday. I even got to extend my tan a bit.
I'll definitely show you my gifts later (not because I want to brag, but because they're just so nice). Btw, I wore a dress from H&M which is really old... (and looked a bit like a nightgown) I tried on tons of different dresses and skirts and tops.. The buffet was perfect but I just didn't know what to wear. So frustrating - always happens to me! My wardrobe really needs an update now. That's official!

That's where I leave you for now. Awww, I really had such a good time ♥

And thanks to all the lovely readers who wished me a happy birthday yesterday!!

7 comments:

  1. this all looks AMAZING! lovely blog :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy burthday! :D
    the food looks so yummy!!!

    Mina x
    TheVidiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man erkennt "your man" auch kaaaaum - sinnvolle "pixelation" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics :)
    the food look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely pictures!




    Would you mind visiting/commenting/following my blog?

    FASHIONWHIT

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man bekomm grad soooo Hunger!! Sehr cooler Blog und alles Gute nachträglich :) Cool dass du auch aus Hamburg kommst :)

    ♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook