About Contact Press Follow

June 13, 2011

Bday Shopping

Friday's shopping trip was marvellous! So here are some of the results... (also bought some basics, but I thought it'd be boring to show you)


finally got my hands on the banana bikini from H&M, been drooling for this one for days


tops from H&M and Weekday (from left to right)


playsuit from cubus, (gorgeous!-photo doesn't do it justice) dress from Zara


shirt from Monki, white blazer from H&M


blouses from H&M, bustier from Monki

5 comments:

  1. Wow! J'adore les tops!!!!Ils sont tres beau!:)

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The H&M bananas bikini is too cute! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shopping! I like the blazer.
    kisses guapa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook