About Contact Press Follow

June 1, 2011

Austria Photodiary - Part 2





1. a cute traditional bakery - doesn't that stuff look so delicious?
2. we took a little cruise on a motor boat (never did that before)
3. baaad weather approaching. i just love how this looks in the hills
4. there was someone performing stunts or something with their little plane, it was actually quite impressive (mostly cause we didn't expect it)

Where there's a part 1, there has to be a part 2 eventually... But those are all my phoots from the Austria trip, promise ;)
I'm very relaxed now (though I should probably be studying) because my weekend starts right now since tomorrow is a holiday and friday's my regular day off uni. Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. lovely pics !!!

    Have you seen my look of today ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! Great selection!
    xx
    Laura

    http://www.pursesandi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook