About Contact Press Follow

May 11, 2011

Coke Sound Up/Mando Diao live





On Saturday I went to see Mando Diao live in concert as I'd won tickets. They've definitely been my favourite band for many years now and it was nice to see them play live again, let alone it was for free. Coca Cola celebrated their 125th birthday and the concert will be televised later this month. It was really lovely since it was an unplugged session and I just looove violins and pianos, they just make the music..fuller, you know? I've never been good in music class, I can't even read sheet music, so I don't really know how to describe it :/

Anyways, the photos don't show that much since we weren't about to stick out our elbows and fight our way through to the front row, but I hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. sau cool du kommst auch aus Hamburg :) Wo ist denn das gewesen im Stadtpark? Sieht cool asu und MAndo Diao ist toll hab die mal aufm Hurricane gesehen :)

    ♥♥Style-Roulette

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook