About Contact Press Follow

April 23, 2011

random random







Just some random photos I found on my camera...

1) treated myself to an overpriced issue of Nylon some time ago
2) some weeks ago I fell in love with glitter nailpolish (and that top seal is the best I ever had); I'm constantly on the hunt for new polishes, I have over 40 different colours right now
3) my friend V. and her cute dog-lady named Candy
4) most of my rings...probably the second most purchased item, right after nailpolish of course
5) just got an awfully cute orchid for my room. I love orchids, hope this one survives...
6) it was so warm today, I walked around bare-legged (they really need a tan, though). I also tried to walk in these killer heels, but I failed..some more practice is desperately needed. does anyone have any advice on how to walk on sky-high heels?

So, that's it for today. The long Easter-weekend just started, so there will definitely be more content to follow soon. Until then, enjoy your weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Das letzte Bild ist super cool und dein Hund ist ja süß!!

    PS: Wenn du Dior, Armani und Gutschein magst solltest du mal vorbeischauen, da ich gerade ein ziemlich großes Gewinnspiel gestartet habe und ich glaube, dass es dir gefallen könnte ;)

    ♥♥Style-Roulette

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo kriegt man bei uns die Nylon? ich such die schon seit ner gefühlten Ewigkeit und hab noch NIE eine gefunden^^
    richtig tolle Schuhe auf dem letzten Bild :) Ich glaub außer üben hilft da nicht wirklich was..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the rings are beautifuil! i love this tone of blue! the nail polish is awesome and the heels are just rocking! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ava: ich hab die Nylon aus nem großen Zeitschriftenladen, der eine relativ große internationale Abteilung hat (gibt's bei uns am Hauptbahnhof)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog girl!!!

    following you!!

    kisses!!

    http://sarahvillarim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures!!xx


    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dog and really nice blog ! Greetings from Swiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice pics,, really love those rings,,

    let's follow each other if u want,, let me know by comment in my blog,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your rings. I purchase quite a bit of these as well.
    love the killer heels. I guess practice walking in them is the best way though a painful one.

    Toodles,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pictures.
    check out mine:

    http://je-ne-sais-qoui.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh that is such a cute doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your pink shoes! where have you bought them? And just walk again and again you will learn to walk on high heels =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook