About Contact Press Follow

April 5, 2011

Outfit/05042011



'Day version':
Pimkie hareem pants
Primark jumper
Converse chucks
New Yorker bag





'Evening version':
Pimkie hareem pants
Primark jumper, bag
Monki ankle booties

Hello there! Today I spent a looong day at Uni (7hrs of lectures in a row). I compensated it with a little shopping afterwards, though. Today was also my sister's birthday and we all went out for a nice dinner in the evening. That's why there's a day and an evening version of my outfit today. Let me know how you like this, maybe I'll do that type of post again?
I also tried to capture my evening make-up (didn't work out that well, but..at least i tried, right?) since when I got that nice eye shadow palette I told you I might show you some looks I create with it. So that's one - not very exciting, I know (lipstick is 'Rebel' by MAC). Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. I really like your shirt! The pink lips are super fun!

    xx
    rebellefleur713.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wonderful pics! Pink lips are great! Follow you) Follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, hello from Hong Kong. First time stop by yr blog!! I love yr outfits. Have followed you, do you mind follow my blog as well?

    Cheers/Mrs Vintage

    http://mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striped top! Such a great outfit.
    And that lipstick looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook