About Contact Press Follow

April 29, 2011

Kiss me, Kate?


Source

Soooo..who else watched the Wedding today? As 2 billions of people did, I guess there's pretty many of them among you ;) It was so beautiful! Though it could have been a little more emotional, it was still pretty touching. I'm not sure if I mentioned that before, but I've always been a little crazy about all things royal (and british, on that note..I even wore a union jack tee today). So, yeah, today got me excited. I did of course get carried away a bit, thinking how nice it'd be to marry a prince myself... I mean, seriously, any girl that claims she never ever dreamed about getting married to a prince is a liar! Honestly, I could talk about this for hours and hours... I guess it's the teenager in me that makes me get obsessed over things so fast and so much... But I don't wanna bore you ;)

However, do you agree with me on the fact that the kiss was a little short? I mean, you could've missed in the blink of an eye, and, frankly, I did.

Buuuut...ladies, I know you wanna discuss this: How did you like the Alexander McQueen dress? I loved it! It's perfect for her, just stunning! I leave you with that, maybe I'll dream of a certain (imaginary) wedding tonight... ;)

10 comments:

  1. I didn't watch it! The only thing I slightly cared for was what the dress looked like! And it was gorgeous! Very beautifully cutout!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. a dream came true for Kate;) she looked so beautiful:)
    xx
    Kinga

    http://kinngak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt watch it! here in brazil is was way too early,so i prefered to sleep! lol
    but i saw the pics later on and it seemed really gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful. SO beautiful. i watched it! it was amazing.

    blog
    twitter
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the dress was beautiful - though I wasn't much of a fan of the veil. I loved the bridesmaid's dress too - the back detail was amazing! (Though I'd think nothing less from McQueen)

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved her dress! She looked wonderful :) xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched the entire E! special hours long! I adored her dress it resembles my mothers wedding dress which I want to recreate for my own (if I ever marry).

    Funny you mentioned marrying a prince. I never dreamed of it my upbringing did not have many stories of princes' I did however dream of marrying actors like Bruce Lee! haha

    Dearest,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook