About Contact Press Follow

April 13, 2011

Faves of the moment


I'm sorry for the lack of outfit posts here but I didn't really manage to take any photos lately, sooo I thought I might come up with a "these are my favourite things right now"-related post instead. So here we go:

1. i'm in looove with my new nailpolish! it's '460 in the bronx' by catrice
2. it's glamour shopping week, yay! i bought that two-finger ring at accessorize (got 20% discount)
3. 'circle the drain' by katy perry has been on repeat on my ipod lately
4. i also love 'talking to the moon' by mr. mars
5. 'pretty little liars' is my new favourite show, it's highly addictive
6. and finally: my bed! ugh, i've suffered from such a huge lack of sleep lately (thanks, uni)

I edited the pics with Poladroid - a lovely little app it is. So now let me know - what are your faves right now?

13 comments:

  1. Pretty little liars is really at the top of all the hot TV lists but I'm ashamed to say I have yet to watch an episode! Gotta definitely set the DVR and see what all the fuss is about :D Thanks for the tip!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooooove pretty little liars! ao much fun!

    sacheebombom.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://justlegs.musictelevision.fi/?sort=likes

    VOTE FOR ME, sweetie :)

    you have a reeeeeally lovely blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Der Nagellack ist der hammer:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pretty little liars! it's a great TV series. And I also love Bruno Mars <3

    great blog! xx

    http://kinngak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the LOVE ring!!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, ich habe mein erstes Gewinnspiel gestartet, wenn du magst, kannst du auch gerne teilnehmen, es gibt tolle Preise zu gewinnen :) Schau doch einfach mal vorbei http://xmypassionx.blogspot.com/2011/04/mein-gewinnspiel.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook