About Contact Press Follow

April 27, 2011

Easter photo diary







My weekend was the most relaxing I've had in a long time. The weather was amazing, I ate so much I probably doubled the size of my stomache and I did absolutely no studying at all.
On Friday, I went out for dinner and drinks with my girls for P.'s birthday (you see my favourite cocktail in the photo: Strawberry Colada).
On Saturday night, me and my friends went to a traditional Easter Fire.
For Sunday morning, I made a huge Easter breakfast for my family. But, my bad, I forgot to photograph it.. Anyways, there's a photo of our Easter Sunday dinner. We had a nice barbecue and can you see all the chocolate we got??
As the weather was so amazing, my boyfriend and I rented a boat and went for a little ride on the lake near my place on Monday.

Soo...that was my weekend. How was yours?

6 comments:

  1. Such a great weekend you had! Lovely pictures, and the first one is so sweet...yummi :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. an easter fire sounds so cool! i've never experienced one. so jealous of all the chocolate bunnies - we're all out of easter chocolates already!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das sieht ja gut aus!

    Virginie/ Couture & DIY

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great Easter weekend - lots of food and sun and no time for studying? Perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook