About Contact Press Follow

March 2, 2011

Wednesday cravings


Zara white blazer; House of Holland (via Asos) suspender tights; Nelly red suede platform heels; Topshop blue suede platform heels


I didn't manage to take proper outfit pics yesterday, and today I'm just hanging in leggings and a hoodie :) So I thought I'd show you some of my current cravings instead (even if some of my friends might scream now since they'd think I'm shopping addicted..which I'm not- those are cravings, not purchases!). I'll also do a post on my personal key pieces for this spring soon, so stay tuned ;)

3 comments:

  1. Die Ledershorts mit den Tights sieht so cool aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it!
    xxx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook