About Contact Press Follow

March 5, 2011

Style Advice: It-Pieces for S/S '11

So I came across this piece about trends, mainly accessoires, for spring/summer in the current issue of Glamour Germany. I loved it, to say the least. I may not be a style guru or anything, but here are my 'recommendations' for IT-pieces for the upcoming season:


Now I think we're all aware of the fact that spring/summer means colours! And this year our lips are going to blossom like the flowers - bright lipstick is the key. My faves are: a dark coral/fuchsia red (both for brighter and darker skinned ladies), hot pink (goes for everyone!) & a darker berry colour (if you want to look a bit stricter)


This trend has already started last summer, but this year, I'm sure, it will be essential. Feathers, turquoise stones...these will look amazing with maxi dresses!


Colour-blocking is easy when it comes down to accessoires. I think we should stop to only wear black and brown bags - green/electric blue/red bags are IT!


White is innocent, looks great on tanned skin and is the only thing brighter than the sun. Good reasons to wear it during the warm season, huh? Also, white is a great basis for an outfit that is all about the accessoires (think colourful bags, bright lipstick and hippie jewellery).


So, let me know how you liked this post. If that's cool with you guys, I'll post some more 'style advice' soon (I've got a bunch of ideas...).

1 comment:

  1. I love the colourful bags. Such a great detail in your spring/summer wardrobe!

    ♥ thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook