About Contact Press Follow

March 21, 2011

Outfit/20032011




French Connection pullover
Primark lace top
Levi's curve ID jeans
Urban Outfitters necklace


Right now I'm sitting here in my room pretending to study. Exams are getting closer everyday. I made myself a little 'study schedule' and now I'm having trouble keeping up with it. Today is just one of those tired days when you feel like you'll never really wake up. Hope tomorrow will be more productive...
Anyways, you can see my yesterday's outfit above. I finally got to wear my new French Connection top. I love it! And you may remember I told you about these Levi's curve ID jeans and how they really create some amazing curves...well, here you go ;) (i don't mean to advertise my behind here, but if you are looking for the perfect pair of jeans, i'd recommend these)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook