About Contact Press Follow

March 9, 2011

Outfit/09032011





H&M faux fur collar
Primark top
Levi's curve ID jeans
Urban Outfitters necklace
Casio mini watch
Primark shearling lace-up booties (not shown in photos)

Just a casual outfit from today :) The top was bought at Primark on Monday and will be shown in the second part of my haul post (among other things). These jeans are also new. We drove to an outlet on our way back from Primark and they had a Levi's store there, too. I've always fancied the Levi's curve ID jeans, but they were a little expensive. At the outlet, however, they were €60 instead of €100. I couldn't say no, especially since they fit perfectly! I'll definitely dedicate a post to them later.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook