About Contact Press Follow

March 6, 2011

The dear sun has finally made it








I know it got a little boring around here since I worked up a habit of posting impersonal/superficial things. It's just that I've had to work and I found out that I'll have to write two more exams at the end of the month. But, at least, the sun finally made its way through the clouds. It's still cold outside, but so very beautiful as you can see in the photos above. I took them while I was on a walk with my bf on Saturday. Can you see how the ice is melting?
How was your weekend?
I'm excited for tomorrow since I'll be going on a shopping trip with my sister, a friend and the bf..going to Primark again. My aim's to shop till I drop ;) (You'll see the outcome here, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook