About Contact Press Follow

February 5, 2011

We all need inspiration every once in a while




Yeeeees, I'm still alive, actually! I have an exam-marathon coming up, starting on monday... So I'm drowning in books, figures, lots of paper.. umm, it's really not that bad. I'm currently living a healthy combination of studying and, well... life. So there's not really any time for outfit photos or anything now, but I'll make it up once the exams are over and spring break starts. I have a bunch of ideas for DIY's (including the leggings you see in the last picture!!) and I plan to get my hands on a new camera soon (finally!). So, I'll just leave you with an inspiration post for now.
Have a good one, everyone!

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook