About Contact Press Follow

February 20, 2011

These past few days

I'm finally done with all my exams...for now! So I decided to treat myself with some shopping and a fun night out :) Will show you what I shopped later (it's actually quite a lot, but I'd like to use my boyfriend's words here: I just happen to have an expensive hobby. That's all.)







» finally bought a new camera! (Casio Exilim EX-H15)..excuse the dirty mirror | went for some coffee & cake at Starbucks plus shopping with a friend | my todays outfit: criminal parka, h&m scarf, monki leggings, new yorker wedges


PS: this is a shoutout to K. and L. (after all this time I finally manage not to forget this...) - thank you for not letting me be friendless during our first semester :) If you read this, you're both some creepy stalkers... ♥

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook