About Contact Press Follow

February 20, 2011

New in my closet

So, here are the results of my little shopping tour I did yesterday. Love all the items! But...I still didn't manage to add any colour to my wardrobe. Anything in it's basically black, grey, dark green, dark blue, brown, nude...
Maybe if the temperatures climbed up a little, I'd be more tempted to invest in warm colours. But this city is freezing these days, feels like it's december all over again. I'm sitting here with a blanket wrapped around me and a cup of tea in my hands.
Spring, can you please arrive soon?


» faux leather skirt, earstuds, tights H&M

» lace LBD H&M

» silver/black pants, black shirt/dress Monki

» booties Monki

» open back pullover French Connection

» mint satchel New Yorker, rose clutch H&M

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook