About Contact Press Follow

February 27, 2011

Collections: Lipstick



» IsaDora (Nº 144 'Nude Glow'), IsaDora (Nº 114 'Dolce Vita'), Rival de Loop (Nº 36), Arabesque (Nº 78), Arabesque (Nº 584)


» Maybelline Jade (Nº 108 'Pink Pearl'), Ikos, MAC ('Viva Glam Gaga'), MAC ('Viva Glam Cyndi')


Since I have a new camera now I thought I'd use it to take some photos of a bunch of beautiful random things. I'll show you some of my 'collections' and this time it's all about lipstick. Hope you enjoyed it :)

3 comments:

  1. Auf jeden Fall, du musst xD

    ich besitze einen einzigen Lippenstift :D und weiß nicht mal, wo der jetzt liegt xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loovely collection!!
    I wanna try pink lips this spring.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die beiden Mac Lippenstifte = <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook