About Contact Press Follow

January 6, 2011

one-hundred-and-twenty




Yesterday, I received a package :) Inside were an eyeshadow palette with 120 (!!) colours and 16 make-up brushes. I'm so happy since make-up is my latest addiction and now I have a full 120 colours to play with. I ordered it on eBay and it really wasn't expensive at all. If I manage to create any great looks with it, I'll make sure to show them here. I haven't tested the colours yet, but I think it's essential to have some sort of a palette in your make-up repertoire (maybe not one with 120 colours, but still...). Plus, I think it's enerving to have many many eyeshadows in your make-up bag individually. I always spend hours and hours searching for a certain colour.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, great purchase...teh colours are wonderful!



    We've GREAT Giveaways (Ray Ban, Costume National, Le Coq Sportif) for our readers on our blog Schöngeist!

    http://schongeist.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-for-650-women-men-costume.html

    We hope you'll take part! Good Luck!

    Burcu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toller Blog! Die Farben der Palette sind so schön.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinja die Palette ist Klasse :)) ich habe auch eine aber die hat nur so un die.... 20?? Farben :D könntest du mir veraten wie deine heißt? Die Marken-Teile aus dem netz sind nämlich immer so übertrieben teuer .. By the Way hier deine großcousine (großnichte??? Ka) lea^^
    Ich hab jetzt auch einen Blog aber ich muss noch etwas üben und vor allem am Layout arbeiten.. Da gibt's iwelche Probleme mit Firefox.. Naja. Kannst ja mal vorbeischauen :)
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook