About Contact Press Follow

January 22, 2011

Customized



Some time ago, I played around with an old faux leather bag of mine and added some Alexander Wangish studs to the bottom of it. I use the bag more often now, though I've never been 100% convinced by that recycling thing. If you're over something, you're over it, right? What's the point in trying to save it? Oops, I made it sound like I'm talking about way other things than just fashion (which is not the case).
Anyways. DIYs are nevertheless inspiring, if done well. If anyone has any idea for me, please share it ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Really like your blog as well :) Join my Zara dress give away if you like!

    http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/01/give-away.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook