About Contact Press Follow

January 4, 2011

Best of 2010

Here's my 2010 in retrospect. I saw this a lot on other blogs lately and I thought it's a nice way to look back at the past year, so...






January: It was ice cold outside, the lake near my place was completely frozen (which it hadn't been in a loooong time) and I went to the Best of Musical Gala
February: I was in the middle of my finals and started studying like crazy (and it was worth it!)
March: I went on a crazy shopping trip to Primark Germany and had some fun out with friends
April: I went to the zoo with my family and well, after my exams, there were some outfit photos again
May: I went to see Lady Gaga in concert and travelled to Stockholm with my two best girls
June: It was finally summer (started wearing maxi dresses...), I graduated from school and we had our prom
July: Felt weird to be out of school forever. I worked a lot during my 'free' months, and also enjoyed the sun :)
August: I was so free I could decide how long I'd stay in bed almost every day, so I went out with my girls a lot. Also spent a calm weekend at the seaside with my family. Oh, and I finally got my driver's license (after three failed attempts...)
September: What was I up to in September, anyway?
October: I went on vacation in the south of Germany, spent some amazing days in the hills with my family and also hopped over to France to do some intense shopping. I also started studying business economics in University
November: I redecorated my room a bit and went to Weimar to visit a friend
December: Went to Uni, celebrated Christmas and had my first holidays from University. Frankly, I didn't miss it while I was off. I guess I got too used to sleeping so much in those months between school and university

So, I hope that my 2011 is going to be at least as nice as my 2010 was, maybe a bit better ;) I'd definitely like to travel some more and survive my first exams in uni... Hope you all had a great 2010, too.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook