About Contact Press Follow

September 15, 2010

They might say 'hi' and I might say 'hey'...





»Blazer, Trackpants, Top: H&M
»Wedges: No Name


Guten Abend! Eigentlich hatte ich gestern schon vor, mein Outfit zu posten, aber (wie meine Twitter-Follower schon wissen^^) war ich so blöd und habe aus Versehen die Fotos von meiner Kamera gelöscht. Nun ja, ich wünsch euch ne schöne Nacht ;)

Good evening! Originally, I had already planned to post my outfit from yesterday, but if you follow me on twitter you already know that I deleted all the photos from my camera by accident. I guess only I can do things that stupid... Okay, now I'm thirsty, so I'm gonna go. And I wish you all a good night!

3 comments:

  1. Great top you've got here!
    Sorry to hear about your camera mishap

    ReplyDelete
  2. heey i love your shoes and your blog is very cool! :)
    and i have a proposition for you!: i'll follow you if you follow me :) soooooooo think about it :D
    have a nice day
    kisses, pawi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook