About Contact Press Follow

September 4, 2010

Sunshine outfit





»Tee, Maxi dress, Belt: H&M
»Necklace: Accessorize


Gestern hat sich die Sonne entschieden, doch noch mal für ein paar Stunden zu scheinen. Bei der Gelegenheit habe ich dann gleich mal mein neues Maxi-Kleid von H&M ausgeführt. Es wurde mal wieder ein reines H&M-Outfit, ich kann manchmal einfach nicht anders...
Nun ist also das Wochenende da und ich hab nichts Bestimmtes vor außer aufräumen, putzen und Haare färben. Was habt ihr so geplant?

Yesterday the sun finally decided to shine again...just for a few hours. So I took the chance to wear my new H&M maxi dress. It's an all-H&M-outfit again, but sometimes I just can't help myself...
So, the weekend is here and I don't have any specific plans besides cleaning up the place and dying my hair. What will you be up to?

6 comments:

  1. Great ensemble,i love your necklace and maxi dress.And great layering :D I love H&M too,i recently got a new knit from there,regardless of my no-money situation aha.I just couldnt resist :D There are some pics of it up on my blog if your interested :D





    StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schönes Outfit! :)
    Die Kette ist toll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally get what you're saying - i often wear head-to-toe H&M outfits, even though i try not to! but H&M's just that great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook