About Contact Press Follow

September 11, 2010

Going the distance









Gestern (Freitag) war ich mit meinem Freund im Kino und wir haben uns Verrückt nach dir angesehen. Der Film hat mir sehr gut gefallen und ihm wider Erwarten auch. Der Film ist wirklich wirklich toll- romantisch, lustig, traurig und mit gutem Soundtrack. Außerdem haben mich einige von Drew Barrymores Film-Outfits sehr inspiriert. Ich kann ihn euch wirklich nur empfehlen!

Yesterday (Friday) I went to the cinema to watch Going the distance with my boyfriend. I absolutely loved the film, and so did he (though I firstly really had to persuade him to go). The movie is really great- romantic, funny, sad and with lots of good music. Also, some of Drew Barrymore's outfits really did inspire me. I really recommend it to you!

6 comments:

  1. I'm crazy to watch this film!!! I love Drew Barrymore..
    xoo Tamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayhay!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

    Thanks and love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely agree with you :) sweet movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely agree with you :) sweet movie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook