About Contact Press Follow

July 30, 2010

H&M Divided Fall 2010





H&M

Gestern waren V und ich ein bisschen bummeln und haben uns dabei die neue H&M divided Herbstkollektion angesehen. Wir waren wirklich beeindruckt (die Fotos zeigen nur einen Bruchteil). Sind tolle Teile dabei! Beeindruckend ist auch die neue Woman-Kollektion. Falls jemand ein paar Scheine in gute Outfits investieren will, immer rüber damit ;)

Yesterday, I had a look at the new divided fall collection at H&M with V. I have to say I'm impressed- we both were (the photos only show a small part). The collection is amazing, and so is the woman collection. Now if you please give me a sum of..say..500e and I promise I'll show you some amazing outfits in return ;)

5 comments:

  1. love it. especially those 2 dresses on the third pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich liebe diese kollektion + die werbung! hab mir sie aber noch nicht in den läden angeschaut - wir mal zeit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the striped cardigan (the boy's one)

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this campaign :) i want the stripy dress in the 3rd pic! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook