About Contact Press Follow

June 9, 2010

Flowers & Outfit








» T-Shirt, Hareem pants H&M
» Watch Casio
» Necklace Accessorize
» Nailpolish Sephora, lime green


Als heute morgen die Sonne noch schien, habe ich mich mal mit der Kamera auf den Balkon gewagt... Und wo ich schon dabei waar, hab ich auch noch mein Outfit fotografiert. Die Haremshose ist so bequem!

This morning, I took some pictures of the beautiful flowers on our balcony.
And as I already had the cam in my hands I took some pictures of my outfit, too. These hareem pants are so comfy!

6 comments:

  1. Your pants look so comfortable and stylish! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those pants :)
    You have a great style :)

    -Rosie from Finland <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind at all! I shall add you to mine, as well! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, thank you all so much =)
    i love all of your blogs :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, sicher bequem aber bei deiner figur würde ich solche hosen (auch chinos) nicht unbedingt tragen. Soll zwar kritik sein, ist aber nicht beleidigend gemeint. Nur bei anderen outfits wirkst du wirklich weniger breit gebaut sagen wir mal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook