About Contact Press Follow

May 3, 2010

sick :(

Wie der Titel schon andeutet, bin ich krank :( Ich hatte schon Samstag bei der Arbeit Halsschmerzen und jetzt hab ich Schnupfen und Husten und und und... Blöde Erkältung. Hoffentlich ist sie bald wieder weg. Ich mach mir gleich erstmal einen Tee. Ich hoffe, euch geht's besser ;)
Hier noch ein Outfit von letzter Woche (damit ich hier nicht einfach nur rumheule^^):

Yup, I'm sick :( I caught a cold. I hate being sick. There's just no use in it! But, well, I guess I was kind of next on the list. I hope it's over soon! I actually pamper myself with any medicine I can get my hands on (which my boyfriend is trying to prohibit me from doing..but I just want to be well again ASAP). I'm having a cozy afternoon- I'll probably treat myself with another cup of tea in a minute.. Hope you guys feel better ;)
And here's an outfit from last week:







» Blouse Zara
» High-Waisted Shorts H&M
» Tights H&M
» Watch Casio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook