About Contact Press Follow

February 4, 2010

Art thou excited?

Hell, yes! is the answer. I'm writing my final exam in English tomorrow. Be sure to wish me more than just luck ;)
It's my first of a total of three exams, but some friends who already wrote their first exam say the excitement is gone after that first one. I hope!
Gosh I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight. Hmm..it's just an exam, after all. And I'll be able to pick the exercise (please let the Shakespeare-thingy be cool).
I'm trying to get a clear head now by watching Tv shows and eating. I also went to the supermarket and got myself a bunch of delicious things I'll need during the 5 1/2 hour long exam to calm my nerves- chocolate, bananas..yummy!
At least, I'm kind of motivated.

I'll let you know how it was when I'm back home tomorrow =)

Morgen wird Englisch-Abi geschrieben! Ich hoffe alles läuft gut..bin "ein wenig" aufgeregt. Hab mich aber grade mit Schokolade und Bananen eingedeckt, damit ich meine Nerven morgen beruhigen kann ;) So, heut Abend gibt's die Model-WG, da relaxt mein Hirn erstmal 'ne Weile. Außerdem haben alle Anderen auch Angst. Ich muss mir also keine Sorgen machen, nicht normal zu sein ;) Wünscht mir Glück!

2 comments:

  1. einfach chillen. ich hab heute meine zweite klausur hinter mich gebracht und ich war wesentlich unaufgeregter (?) als bei der ersten prüfung. nur das schlimmste kommt zuletzt: mathe :S

    dir viel erfolg cinja. du bist cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook