About Contact Press Follow

January 22, 2010

Superficial


"When I posed for Playboy, I didn't fill out one of the bras and they had to Photoshop my boobs bigger, and it was so disheartening. I almost cried."

"Actually, I didn't tell them [my family] that I was doing this."
"Every starlet is getting surgery every other day to keep their looks up. They just don't talk about it. I wanted to be honest."

"I was made fun of when I was younger, and so I had insecurities, especially after I moved to L.A. People said I had a "Jay Leno chin"; they'd circle it on blogs and say nasty things. It bothered me."
"I know I am going to be extremely judged for what I have done, but what people think about me at the end of the day doesn't matter."

Interview and photos belong to People magazine. They were found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook